- 5 Posts
Disable daydream clock mode while driving?
I use the daydream clock at night and have it set to activate only while charging, but this also causes it to activate while using the car charger in my car mount, so the screen only stays on for 30 seconds or so and then fades to the clock. Is there any way to set it so it doesn't come on while driving? At the moment I either have to run the daydream clock manually every night, or go in and deactivate it if I want to plug in the phone in the car.
- By masood_mj in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2014, 06:03 AM
- By heading4tomorrow in forum LG G2Replies: 9Last Post: 08-14-2014, 10:23 AM
- By donaldshimoda in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 10Last Post: 02-08-2014, 12:39 AM
- By samdza in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2014, 10:40 AM
- By joe024 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2014, 01:42 AM