- 51 Posts
Can you use a white replacement back with a black phone?
Hey guys, question is pretty simple, i have taken the back of my phone off before and i kind of like the nexus 5 look.. Black front white back, has anyone done this? Any reason it wouldn't work?
Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk
- 02-06-2014, 07:52 AM #2
- 51 Posts
Re: Can you use a white replacement back with a black phone?
Replacement Housing Battery Back Cover Rear Door FOR LG Optimus G2 D802 D802T | eBay
here's where I got it. i'll update with pictures when it gets here.
im assuming it doesn't matter that I have a D803 and it's a d802 back cover? I don't use NFC even if that doesn't work. I can't see it being a problem. Will update
- 02-06-2014, 03:42 PM #4
- 02-07-2014, 07:46 PM #5
- By manhattan123 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 02-06-2014, 01:15 PM
- By nrz74 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 02-06-2014, 10:38 AM
- By HappyHappyHappyy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2014, 06:25 AM
- By ag346 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2014, 07:17 PM
- By nosmo.king in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2014, 06:24 PM