LG G2: problem when flashing customROM 4.4 AOSP

Brandon Shea

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
I had the Same problem, my twrp wasn't up to date even though I thought it was. What version are you running?

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

Brandon Shea

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Yup, that's it. You're not updated. I couldve swore 2.6.3.2 was the latest, its not. You need 2.6.3.4.itl work then. I have the file but I'm not on my pc right now. If you can't find it I'll get it for you in an hour or so <e

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm using TWRP 2.6.3.3 and have been able to flash custom ROMs without any issues. You can use Freegee app to get 2.6.3.3

Sent from my LG-G2 running CMB Roms 4.4.2

vulpid

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
i did use freegee but that app doesn't work for some reason. I would flash TWRP through the rom but it won't load into the recovery i downloaded
I don't even think it is downlowding the recovery because when I check the freegee folder all i see are modem backups

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
You can enter custom recovery by long pressing power and volume down until you see LG logo, then press power and volume down again and follow on screen instructions.

You might also be able to flash TWRP using ROM manager.

Sent from my LG-G2 running CMB Roms 4.4.2

Derrick Louis

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
I have one fully flashed and I stuck with just rooting and stock however I noticed that Android 4.4.2 is very much like an ex-wife coming to drop the kids off..lol always drama..

and I am used to Flashing Android 4.4.2 now.. and it's the most complicated version of android if you ask me, but I got everything working I would recommend take it back to stock some roms disables diag mode and some seem to cause modem issue,.

Good luck!

Click HereFlashingEazy