2 G2s, same charger, different results
My wife and I both have G2s and love them (well, she likes hers less because of this issue).
I've mentioned several times to her "here, use this charger it will charge your battery really fast". After leaving it on the charger for an hour her phone has only added 10% (where mine would add 50%).
I just checked last night using the Battery Monitor Widget app and sure enough on the same charger mine starts off around 300 mA, then after a minute or two jumps to around 700 mA, then after another minute jumps up to over 1000 mA and stays there. Her phone starts at 248 mA and stays there, doesn't move up at all.
Could this be something other than a hardware problem?!?
Sent from my LG-LS980 using AC Forums mobile app
- 02-07-2014, 07:58 AM #2"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- 02-07-2014, 08:43 AM #4
Re: 2 G2s, same charger, different results"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- 02-07-2014, 02:35 PM #5
Re: 2 G2s, same charger, different results
All I can think of to suggest is to blow out her micro-usb connector with compressed air, might be some pocket lint or fuzzballs in there preventing good solid contact. Possibly also ensure the connector is pushed in all the way (some cases prevent the connector from going into the usb port fully).Klotar -- Supervising Manager,
The Department of Redundancy Department
LG Optimus G3 D-852 | Android 5.0.1 | Rogers Wireless
- By Noga Shacham in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 17Last Post: 11-12-2014, 09:45 PM
- By xsinfulangel in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 04-09-2014, 11:45 PM
- By jgb14 in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2014, 06:44 PM
- By TheStanger in forum Nexus 4 AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 02-06-2014, 11:59 PM
- By bigtank in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2014, 07:07 PM