- 51 Posts
Lg g2 cm 11
OK i just got the phone today. Out cm on it right away. Still can't tell, but i feel battery drains faster. Cakes
Camera isn't as good as stock software. My question is to prior who have used both. Which do you prefer? I come from nexus 4, and the lg ui seemed horrible.
Are there any Artois to make the quick view case useful, the camera better, the battery life good, for cyanogen mid?
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-12-2014, 02:39 AM #2
- 585 Posts
Re: Lg g2 cm 11
I had CM for a few days and decided to go back to stock. The battery seemed to drain a bit faster and I missed some of the LG software features.
After messing with it a bit I'm now happy with everything on the phone. I've removed bloatware, customized the UI with a few Xposed modules (G2 Xposed, Advanced Power Menu, Xui Mod), improved the camera with Xdabbeb's mod, and changed the launcher to Action launcher.
I also fixed the auto brightness issue (lux dash) and added the split view mod (like Samsung multi window).
Now I have the UI customized and get great battery life without having to give up the LG software features I like.
Sent from my LG-G2 using Tapatalk
- By JAG21979 in forum LG G2Replies: 21Last Post: 02-18-2014, 09:45 PM
- By Benjamin Midyette in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2014, 06:39 PM
- By sinadone in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 03:08 AM
- By bridawg8 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2014, 02:08 PM
- By tjgartner in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2014, 01:12 PM