- 17 Posts
Front touch buttons issue
For some reason , even though I have the transparent background enabled, I can't seem to make the front touch buttons transparent. It still shows up black, or white regardless. Anyone have any suggestions as to why or a workaround? I saw in a YouTube video the toggle working so I'm wondering if I have something enabled preventing it from functioning. I have Nova enabled, but even when I switched back to stock, it still wouldn't work. Thanks.
Sent from my SM-P600 using AC Forums mobile app
- 02-17-2014, 07:41 AM #2
- 44 Posts
Re: Front touch buttons issue
It only works on the stock launcher for me, not Nova, but does work. I can't think of a setting that would prevent that from working. It only allows transparency on the home screen though, not anywhere else.
Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app
- By Nutty Ducky in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2014, 12:56 AM
- By Daniel Song1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-17-2014, 08:10 AM
- By luigimati in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2014, 01:03 PM
- By NinjaLombax in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2014, 06:56 AM
- By TBoltShock83839 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2014, 08:19 PM