- 40 Posts
How's the Gps on the device?
I've had a galaxy s2 for the last two years and I don't remember the last time that the Gps functioned on this phone. It's like the antenna or something inside broke for good and can't get it to work even if I pay money to it. I'm getting the g2 next week and was wondering if the Gps on it pretty much worked. I understand that on working devices there's going to be people with problems , but how is it overall? I've a nexus 7 and I remember people talking about Gps problems and my gps functionality Is amazing.
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-17-2014, 12:11 AM #2
- 02-17-2014, 12:19 AM #3
- 02-17-2014, 02:51 PM #4
- By josev1988 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 6Last Post: 02-23-2014, 09:52 PM
- By chasg2013 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2014, 01:47 AM
- By zaydabarber in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 12:12 AM
- By Ziggy925 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2014, 11:49 PM
- By HiMynameisMattyK in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2014, 09:18 PM