Need help with Gallery app collecting all image files from flash drive

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I use my flash drive with my g2 a lot but it has rendered my Gallery app useless from the VERY slow load time of the thousands of albums it has to load.

This is because I have a lot of programs and development projects and HTML projects on my flash drive and for some stupid reason, Gallery likes to an hero by making little albums out of it all.

This is a huge pain, how do I avoid/fix this?? Do I have to delete these albums one by one?

Pic related, it gets image files from EVERYTHING:
Screenshot_2014-02-18-00-46-33.png

Last edited:

somnambulator

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
every stock gallery app I've ever used, going back 4+ years, did this. it's why I use QuickPic now. it lets u set folders to blacklist or whitelist so only the pics I want displayed are present.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
You can hide the albums you don't want to see. Hit the menu button in the main album page in gallery and the option is there. :)

Sent from my rooted, Xposed D803 on Dorimanx Kernel.

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
You can hide the albums you don't want to see. Hit the menu button in the main album page in gallery and the option is there. :)

Sent from my rooted, Xposed D803 on Dorimanx Kernel.
Thank you but the problem is there are hundreds of albums and I would have to select them all individually.

If I were to add more software on to my flash drive or move one folder it would all come back.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tony2