LG Logo fell off the back...

HIMAN1998

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Today I was using my LG G2 (T-Mobile model), and the L and G from the logo on the back fell off. It seems like the glue melted off. The round LG logo is still there, but it is starting to come off for the same reason. Anyone else had this happen? Is it possible to get a warranty replacement for this? I know it's only aesthetic, but it bugs me.

jmarkey77

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Today I was using my LG G2 (T-Mobile model), and the L and G from the logo on the back fell off. It seems like the glue melted off. The round LG logo is still there, but it is starting to come off for the same reason. Anyone else had this happen? Is it possible to get a warranty replacement for this? I know it's only aesthetic, but it bugs me.

Same happened to me, I still have my L though. I don't use a case which is probably why.

Sent from my LG G2

HIMAN1998

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
that's what happened to me, the G came off first, then as I was trying to get the glue residue off of the back, the L came off. Later in the day I took it out of my pocket and the whole logo came off. I might get a case now, just to cover that up.

LGElectronics

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Sorry you have this issue. There are certain things that can be a contributor to this. If you have the phone in an excessively moist area like a shower something of that nature. Also, not having a good case on the phone can have an adverse affect as well.

If you feel none of these are the case, you are welcome to contact us at 1-877-793-8896, for RA to be setup for you to send the phone in. ^CL

enik

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Sorry you have this issue. There are certain things that can be a contributor to this. If you have the phone in an excessively moist area like a shower something of that nature. Also, not having a good case on the phone can have an adverse affect as well.

If you feel none of these are the case, you are welcome to contact us at 1-877-793-8896, for RA to be setup for you to send the phone in. ^CL

The case shouldn't be a factor in that at all.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Mine was without the L when I swapped my iPhone 5 for it back in June! My LG logo and the G from LG ate still intact though!

Posted via the Android Central App