- 1 Posts
LG G2 Front Touch Screen Buttons malfunctioning.
My LG G2 Front Touch Screen Buttons are malfunctioning after inserting any type of earphones/headphones. It just won't work but the screen on the top of the front touch buttons works flawlessly and when i remove the earphones the front touch button won't just work. I need help guys I don't know what's the problem.
- 02-24-2014, 01:30 PM #2
- 131 Posts
Re: LG G2 Front Touch Screen Buttons malfunctioning.
Hi Jonathan, very sorry to hear this. Here are some things you can try/check:
Check for damage with your headphones or the port on the phone.
After inserting the headset, try to volume up, then unplug them and plug it back in.
If the headphones are not LG or did not come with the phone, is there a audio button on the cord that you can press and get audio?
Try another headset to see if the issue is isolated to the phone.
If that does not give you any correction, you may have a defective phone and would need service. We are happy to setup a RA for you to send the phone in for service at 1-800-793-8896. ^CL
- By kmcclivereed in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 9Last Post: 06-23-2015, 09:42 PM
- By Craig513 in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 05-08-2015, 10:32 AM
- By Chris Cox4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 4Last Post: 11-02-2014, 11:46 AM
- By mayank_gupta in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 05-11-2014, 07:30 PM
- By Miro Dub in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2014, 07:33 AM