Disable Quick Settings on Notification Shade?

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Personally, I love this feature! Having access to all those songs makes life easier for me, but not so for my wife. She isn't a hugely techie person at all. Often when pulling down the notification shade she'll accidentally turn her volume to vibrate, or turn wifi off, or NFC on, etc.

I've deselected every setting, but she is now left with the big "Edit" at the top of the notification shade. Is there any way to get rid of this?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using AC Forums mobile app

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Personally, I love this feature! Having access to all those songs makes life easier for me, but not so for my wife. She isn't a hugely techie person at all. Often when pulling down the notification shade she'll accidentally turn her volume to vibrate, or turn wifi off, or NFC on, etc.

I've deselected every setting, but she is now left with the big "Edit" at the top of the notification shade. Is there any way to get rid of this?

There may be a way. It would require rooting and installing Xposed Framework on your device. Here is a little more info on it: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...7-guide-getting-started-xposed-framework.html

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the info, but really interested in rooting to get this though. Just removing everything leaves her with the "Edit" button so at least she won't accidentally enable or disable something now.