Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By bcbbanga4l
  • 1 Post By SactoKingsFan
  • 1 Post By SactoKingsFan
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Had to do the switch

Changed my GS4 and get the lgg2 so far I like it very much. Feels lighter and looks beautiful now just have to find a good slim case.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Had to do the switch

Quote Originally Posted by bcbbanga4l View Post
    Changed my GS4 and get the lgg2 so far I like it very much. Feels lighter and looks beautiful now just have to find a good slim case.

Nice. I just recently came from a Nexus 4. Step up in every category. I bought it lightly used, came with a spigen slim armor. It's an OK case but kinda bulky for my taste despite the name. I ordered an incipio feather in black. Should be here tomorrow.

ಠ益ಠ
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Nice looking at these now. I'm really loving how you can sea the way this looks you can find glimpses of the nexus 5. In my opinion

Illustrator Joe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bcbbanga4l View Post

I've been using the poetic palette case. Doesn't add much bulk and feels kind of like the black Nexus 5.

Sent from my Xposed LG-G2 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by SactoKingsFan View Post
    I've been using the poetic palette case. Doesn't add much bulk and feels kind of like the black Nexus 5.

Sent from my Xposed LG-G2 using Tapatalk
    Yeah the poetic pallete and the incipio feather are pretty much the same idea. Have you dropped your g2 with the pallete on?

ಠ益ಠ
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I was looking at the dual pro from incepio

Quote Originally Posted by Illustrator Joe View Post
    Yeah the poetic pallete and the incipio feather are pretty much the same idea. Have you dropped your g2 with the pallete on?

ಠ益ಠ
    I did drop it once on hardwood floor. The pallete case seemed to work fine since the phone wasn't damaged at all. Also picked up the tough case by case mate for situations (camping, hiking, etc.) where I want more protection. It's like a less bulky version of an otter box case.

Quote Originally Posted by SactoKingsFan View Post
    I did drop it once on hardwood floor. The pallete case seemed to work fine since the phone wasn't damaged at all. Also picked up the tough case by case mate for situations (camping, hiking, etc.) where I want more protection. It's like a less bulky version of an otter box case.

Yeah I plan in using the incipio feather for everyday use. Then the Spigen slim armor that came with the phone when traveling and what not.

ಠ益ಠ