Screen on when I get a notification...
By default on my AT&T LG G2 (AT&T Stock Firmware running 4.2.2, I have not received the KitKat OTA yet) when I get a notification the screen turns on. Given the LED notification light and the fact I have a Pebble smartwatch, I figure I might as well save battery and not have the screen turn on when I get a notification. I have browsed through the settings and I don't see the option anywhere. Hopefully I am just missing it.
Input would be great.
- By calspach in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2014, 02:29 PM
- By HuaMinChen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 02-27-2014, 06:11 PM
- By davy4475 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-25-2014, 03:16 PM
- By GalaxyEpicGuy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-24-2014, 07:31 PM
- By animalluverr in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2014, 09:22 AM