- 7 Posts
G2(or Android 4.2) cannot connect to cisco LEAP wifi?
My company is using cisco LEAP as the wifi protocal. I've tried every method to connect company LEAP wifi, like using LEAP wifi free which is okay in 4.1 and modified the system config file, all failed.
Seems since 4.2 Android has changed the certificate of authentication method or some reason that there is NO WAY now to connect to LEAP wifi since 4.2.
Is that true? How you connect to your LEAP in G2? Thanks
- By jake3_14 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-12-2014, 05:10 PM
- By Stefan Alexandru in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2014, 11:24 PM
- By SmithlandCart in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2014, 09:52 PM
- By endrien in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2014, 08:01 PM
- By wolfgentleman in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2014, 07:29 PM