- 03-03-2014, 05:52 AM #2
- 188 Posts
Re: Emoji on the G2
It's meant to be native in Kitkat but i haven't received the upgrade yet, so i can't verify
For jelly bean you could download an emoji keybaord like this
Then go to settings -> language and input -> tick sliding emoji keyboard
Then, whenever you need to type anything in your day to day usage of the phone you'll see "choose input method" in the notifdication bar. If you ned to use emojis in any application, just slide down the notification bar and select the emoji keyboard.
Then slect the normal keypad when you need to use that again,.
Sounds long winded doesn't it .
- 03-03-2014, 06:11 AM #4
- 03-03-2014, 07:30 AM #5
- 03-03-2014, 07:45 AM #6
- By rebel2401 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 12-30-2015, 08:21 AM
- By TXGTOU in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 87Last Post: 03-17-2014, 12:58 AM
- By SmithlandCart in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2014, 08:23 AM
- By sslaback in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2014, 11:55 AM
- By millstoneaz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2014, 01:10 AM