International LG G2: Any news about KitKat update?

jeno27

May 10, 2013
Visit site
When international G2 gets kitkat update any news

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

RobotHeaven

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: international G2 kitkat update? ??

This month, apparently. At least in the UK. I don't know if it's the same for other areas

jeno27

May 10, 2013
Visit site

No truth about the news.... not yet confirmed... Lg can open its mouth. ... about international D 802 update

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

mount.zed

May 31, 2013
Visit site

My international G2 D-802 was updated to Kit Kat yesterday. It messes up knock on but everything else seems to be ok. The battery life has seemed to improved a bit too

jeno27

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Happy to hear ... I am Waiting when it will be to france

jeno27

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Daily connecting usb cable to pc with g2 for update...still no update getting bored. ...

jeno27

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Hay!!! Friends thank you for kind informations ....about update. ..till now...at last got update in my g2....upgraded. ...to KIT KAT

jeno27

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Drippler gave exact news about g2 update in France. ..the best news app...

mjesheem

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: International LG G2: KitKat update?

I got it a few days ago. Was figuring out what's wrong with the Knock On. Found out finally that you have to knock in the center of the screen for it to function successfully most of the times unlike earlier when we had to tap right on top of LG icon.
Performance seems enhanced.
Mine is a Singapore version G2-802. I had to enable LTE from the hidden menu earlier. But now they have brought it to the forefront with this update.
G2 kit Kat has also brought about one major option whose absence in 4.2.2 was baffling. The option to move multiple files across from the gallery.

Sent from my LG-D802 using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

jeno27

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: International LG G2 KitKat update?

Knock on is not working properly. ..after the update....

mount.zed

May 31, 2013
Visit site

I got it a few days ago. Was figuring out what's wrong with the Knock On. Found out finally that you have to knock in the center of the screen for it to function successfully most of the times unlike earlier when we had to tap right on top of LG icon.
Performance seems enhanced.
Mine is a Singapore version G2-802. I had to enable LTE from the hidden menu earlier. But now they have brought it to the forefront with this update.
G2 kit Kat has also brought about one major option whose absence in 4.2.2 was baffling. The option to move multiple files across from the gallery.

Sent from my LG-D802 using AC Forums mobile app

I found the same thing with knock on as you. At first I had to tap like 5-8 times hard to get it to work, and it had to be in the middle of the screen. Over time knock on became more sensitive and doesn't require the same vigour and number of knocks. It almost seems to be re calibrating itself. It is not nearly as sensitive as pre Kit Kat but it is improving over time

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site

Hola desde Uruguay tengo mi LG G2 D802 modelo internacional libre de f?brica con Android kit kat desde el 17 de este mes y hasta ahora todo bien fluido iremos viendo en el transcurso como se comporta! !