knock on is gone after kit Kat update..
Completely lost the knock on feature a couple days after the update so I hard reset today & still nothing , the knock off works but I cannot knock on @ all I've tried everything.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-05-2014, 01:01 PM #2
- 03-05-2014, 02:10 PM #4
- 03-05-2014, 04:50 PM #5
Re: knock on is gone after kit Kat update..
Other than the KK update, is anything else "new" for you? New case, new screen protector?
Are you using the stock launcher, or a 3rd party launcher like Nova and forgot to reinstall the Screen Off and Lock app? (No insult intended but hey, worth a shot!).
Does knocking on the status bar work?
EDIT -- woops, most of that pertains to Knock Off, not Knock On. I would test the proximity/light sensor using Proximity Sensor Finder app in the Play Store. Are you knocking near or over the proximity sensor (the G2 will not turn on if the proximity sensor is covered or obscured)?
- By LordDraco in forum LG G2Replies: 13Last Post: 05-24-2014, 09:52 PM
- By GuyWithProblems in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 03-13-2014, 11:17 AM
- By Huntyr Wilson in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 03-08-2014, 06:49 PM
- By Joseph Whitehead in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2014, 10:45 PM
- By fluffygood in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2014, 10:30 AM