mobile carrier for unlocked lg g2?

Blackpearrl

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Although I'm at risk of sounding like an id*ot here, I have to ask a question. I really want out of contract situations and I also really want to pull the trigger on a factory unlocked LG G2. But I can't figure out which mobile carrier will let me bring this phone to their service. Ting is out, t-mobile is out... etc. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

korab84

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Although I'm at risk of sounding like an id*ot here, I have to ask a question. I really want out of contract situations and I also really want to pull the trigger on a factory unlocked LG G2. But I can't figure out which mobile carrier will let me bring this phone to their service. Ting is out, t-mobile is out... etc. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

T-Mobile will let you bring your own unlocked device...I have a Nexus 5 (from Play Store) and it works fine...I had to get a new SIM card because I was using a standard one on an older phone; ATT does the same.

Posted via Android Central App on LG G2

Blackpearrl

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile will let you bring your own unlocked device...I have a Nexus 5 (from Play Store) and it works fine...I had to get a new SIM card because I was using a standard one on an older phone; ATT does the same.

Posted via Android Central App on LG G2

Really? Thats interesting, because on their site the g2 is not given as an option under the possible BYOD phones. But thanks much for this info. Otherwise I wouldnt have bothered, but now I'll call t-moble to get it verified.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21