Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default mobile carrier for unlocked lg g2?

Although I'm at risk of sounding like an id*ot here, I have to ask a question. I really want out of contract situations and I also really want to pull the trigger on a factory unlocked LG G2. But I can't figure out which mobile carrier will let me bring this phone to their service. Ting is out, t-mobile is out... etc. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Default Re: mobile carrier for unlocked lg g2?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackpearrl View Post
    Although I'm at risk of sounding like an id*ot here, I have to ask a question. I really want out of contract situations and I also really want to pull the trigger on a factory unlocked LG G2. But I can't figure out which mobile carrier will let me bring this phone to their service. Ting is out, t-mobile is out... etc. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
    T-Mobile will let you bring your own unlocked device...I have a Nexus 5 (from Play Store) and it works fine...I had to get a new SIM card because I was using a standard one on an older phone; ATT does the same.

Posted via Android Central App on LG G2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: mobile carrier for unlocked lg g2?

Quote Originally Posted by korab84 View Post
    T-Mobile will let you bring your own unlocked device...I have a Nexus 5 (from Play Store) and it works fine...I had to get a new SIM card because I was using a standard one on an older phone; ATT does the same.

Posted via Android Central App on LG G2
    Really? Thats interesting, because on their site the g2 is not given as an option under the possible BYOD phones. But thanks much for this info. Otherwise I wouldnt have bothered, but now I'll call t-moble to get it verified.

Posted via Android Central App