- 1 Posts
LG G2 won't display Calendar Notifications/Reminders
New LG G2 user here. I have my google calendar synced up to the "Calendar" on my G2. I can make events on my computer and/or my G2, and they sync correctly on the opposing device. BUT, the event notifications do not make a sound, vibrate, or show up in the notification tray (nor do they pop up if that setting is selected).
Words of wisdom?
- 03-13-2014, 11:58 PM #2
Re: LG G2 won't display Calendar Notifications/Reminders
Open the Calendar app and then click the Options button and select Settings > Reminder Settings and make sure Notifications is ticked.
Also, check in the individual events that a reminder is set on the phone. I'm not sure if the reminder info is carried across during a sync.
- By Khalid Adel in forum LG G2Replies: 19Last Post: 06-19-2016, 06:02 AM
- By Apav in forum VerizonReplies: 8Last Post: 06-17-2014, 08:42 PM
- By Ryan Atchason in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 12Last Post: 03-12-2014, 04:21 PM
- By Brett Wilson3 in forum LG Viper 4G LTEReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2014, 03:13 PM
- By alderash in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2014, 01:57 PM