Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG G2: what keyboard do you use?

I'm using Fleksy it was difficult to use at first but after you stick with it believe me it gets way better I was a big SwiftKey user but it was time for something new plus the themes were too old

So what keyboard are you using? And why?

Posted via Android Central App
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-12-2014 at 12:08 PM.

Default Re: what keyboard do you use?

I usually use the Google Keyboard, it seems to work best and most smooth.. After the kit kat update, the stock LG keyboard actually works.. but I would change between Swiftkey and Google. I'll look into Fleksy

Global Posts
    1,100 Global Posts
    ROM
    Beanstalk with Hells-Core

I have always liked Perfect Keyboard because its so customizable especially for button size and options, but lately have just been using Google Keyboard on both my N4 and G2

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

still using Swype. been a huge fan for 3+ years. purchased and used swift key, but reverted back. Swype isn't perfect but it's the best I've used. I don't care for predictive typing at all.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless G2, using unlimited data
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Default Re: LG G2: what keyboard do you use?

Fleksy really is awesome you guys should try it for a day after it learns your words its wonderful if I'm lying I'm dying lol

I've been a SwiftKey user for about 3 years and I love it. I've never even considered trying others lol. I'll look into Fleksy though.

I use the Key that's Swift . I've used since it first came out when it was on offer for 99p

SwiftKey for me

Sent from my LG G2
    Thanked by:

Google keyboard won me over from Swiftkey but my daughter really likes the stock keyboard that comes on the G2

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    LG G3
    Ambassador

Global Posts
    218 Global Posts

The stock LG keyboard works for me
    LG-isai

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...t.keyboardplus

Mav.

Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band LG G2.

I am polymerized tree sap and you are an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you.

ROM
    CM9

SwiftKey

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Mcgee View Post
    I'm using Fleksy it was difficult to use at first but after you stick with it believe me it gets way better I was a big SwiftKey user but it was time for something new plus the themes were too old

So what keyboard are you using? And why?

I have tried swift key, multiling, and kii. Kii seems to be the one I always come back to.

Swype. No swedish support in Flesky.

Love my SWYPE! It had been the most reliable. I can SWYPE paragraphs. I also like predictive spelling, and as i like to come across as intelligent. It does have issues, such as 'fur' comes up a lot trying to type 'for'; 'and' is hard to SWYPE for some reason and get 'ahs' a lot. I love the drag from the letter on the keyboard to advice the keyboard to make a capital letter (use this a lot! ) and slide from the x to the keyboard to insert the !, slide from the m to there keyboard to insert the ? . I have tried them all, but back to SWYPE I go.

Another vote for Swype here. Great keyboard.

17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

I'm back on SwiftKey they just updated the beta you guys should check it out the minumm keyboard was just meh I wanted to use it in full mode but I kept having to resize it

SwiftKey, it works great predicting words in English and Spanish

SwiftKey

Big supporter of SwiftKey and Touchpal here.
    Touchpal is free for you peeps short on money. Definitely worth a try.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah Bonds View Post
    I usually use the Google Keyboard, it seems to work best and most smooth.. After the kit kat update, the stock LG keyboard actually works.. but I would change between Swiftkey and Google. I'll look into Fleksy
    To anyone trying Fleksy, it may take a little longer to get used to buy the developers are on a roll. A new world's record was just set and the keyboard that was used was Fleksy.

You just gotta get used to all the gestures and it's the keyboard I generally use, followed Google Keyboard and the stock LG G2 keyboard. I used to use SwiftKey all the time as well until recently.

Ah yes, I also have Hacker's Keyboard for when I need a full QWERTY. Oh if using Fleksy a tip for increasing your speed. Suggestions are presented when you swipe right, so combine words before swiping right. Stick with two or three words at a time. Fleksy is much more comfortable with two hands as well... Well for me at least.

I really like using Thumb Keyboard. Works well with my big fingers. ...and lack of dexterity

David

Quote Originally Posted by TNCattleDog View Post
    I really like using Thumb Keyboard. Works well with my big fingers. ...and lack of dexterity

David
    Edit: Just realized you can do a reverse finger pinch and split the built in LG keyboard just like Thumb Keyboard. Seems like it works a bit better for me especially since the numbers are on the top row, unlike Thumb Keyboard.

D

I also use Thumb Keyboard and have for Years now i love the adjustable size of the keys makes typing on a small keyboard a big help

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I really like the stock LG keyboard for the numbers across the top... but the dealbreaker for me is how it backspaces when you hit quotes or hyphen etc....

If anyone knows how to make it stop doing that let me know. I've tried everything I can think of including ditching it for Swype which I've been using and like.

Would still go BACK to stock LG keyboard if it didnt backspace at those times.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast