Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Download pictures sent via text messages

Hi
    I notice that when someone sends me a picture in a text message, I cannot download it to drive or my gallery. When I press on the photo from the message, it gets larger and my choices are only to save as either a contact photo, home screen wallpaper, lock screen wallpaper. I would think there would be an option to save somewhere there. When I press the menu button at the button, that does not do anything. Any ideas? Thanks

Default Re: Download pictures sent via text messages

Quote Originally Posted by techie5 View Post
    Hi
    I notice that when someone sends me a picture in a text message, I cannot download it to drive or my gallery. When I press on the photo from the message, it gets larger and my choices are only to save as either a contact photo, home screen wallpaper, lock screen wallpaper. I would think there would be an option to save somewhere there. When I press the menu button at the button, that does not do anything. Any ideas? Thanks
    Don't just tap the photo; you must hold down on the photo and you will get a popup like this:

Thanked by: