LG Backup

techie5

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Anybody have their phone set to let LG back it up? I'm just getting around to looking at this and wondering if its a good idea. Thanks

dctokyo

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Anybody have their phone set to let LG back it up? I'm just getting around to looking at this and wondering if its a good idea. Thanks

Well any backup is a good one to be safe, as for me I let my LG isai backup software backup everything to my SD card.

RobotHeaven

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I back the contents of my phone every 2 weeks now. It's always a good idea just in case.

Just back it up and then move the backup to your PC

dctokyo

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Could you explain how the LG PC Suite software works please. Is it better than the LG backup app that comes installed on the phone? Thanks.
LG PC Suite is a smart application designed to be interlocked with LG devices (mobile phones and tablets) for convenient management of
multimedia contents and other applications.
FEATURES

Manage and play your media contents (music, movie, pictures) on your PC.
Send multimedia contents to your device.
Synchronizes data (schedules, contacts, bookmarks) in your device and PC.
Backup the applications in your device.
Update the software in your device.
Backup and restore the device.
Play multimedia contents of your PC from other device
* Some functions may not be available, depending on the model.

techie5

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I always stay away from manufactures programs like this. The phone can do fine without the software. Just use Media Sync to add files from computer to phone, and Send Images to send from phone to computer. But I never tried the software so I don't know how good or bad. I only know that other companies like Samsung's stinks.

Illustrator Joe

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
I like to have control over the back up. I don't use the LG pc suite. But I do use the LG back up tool on the phone. Then I plug the phone into my computer and grab the back up file out of the backup folder. If you ever have to do a factory reset you can replace that file into the backup folder on the phone and restore to that backup state.

ಠ益ಠ

techie5

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I like to have control over the back up. I don't use the LG pc suite. But I do use the LG back up tool on the phone. Then I plug the phone into my computer and grab the back up file out of the backup folder. If you ever have to do a factory reset you can replace that file into the backup folder on the phone and restore to that backup state.

ಠ益ಠ
That is exactly what I do to.

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Verizon Wireless introduced VZ Cloud, available in Playstore. It will backup contacts, call logs, text messages, pictures, videos, documents, and music. It replaces Backup Assistant. Works on iPhone, but less is backed up (I think pictures, videos & contacts?). You get 5 gb of free cloud space...$2.99 power month for 25GB.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03