- 3 Posts
Any schedule On Off feature on LG G2 ?
My old Android cell phone came with built-in schedule On/Off timer to turn off cell phone at night and turn on (with alarm) in the morning, to save battery or not being distributed by incoming messages. I cannot find this feature on my new LG G2. Did I overlook or I need to download third party app ? If so, any app suggesion ?
- 03-14-2014, 12:28 AM #2
- 1,047 Posts
Re: Any schedule On Off feature on LG G2 ?
The battery life on the G2 is so good you don't really have to worry about turning it off at night. My G2 usually only drains 1-2 % at the most before I wake up (7-9 hrs). Sometimes the battery % doesn't change overnight.
You can set up quiet mode if you don't want to be disturbed (call and notifications) at night.
Sent from my LG-G2 running CMB Roms 4.4.2
- By npark2012 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-23-2014, 05:26 PM
- By Ruslan61 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2014, 01:43 PM
- By piedpiper853 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2014, 01:34 PM
- By rduncan7413 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2014, 10:24 PM
- By dctokyo in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2014, 07:52 PM