- 10 Posts
LG G2: Problem with the keypad
Good morning, I'm having trouble with my wife's G2. Apparently, the keypad does not appear in messages or from anything (social apps, even in the internet) A pop up appears and says the lg keyboard has stop. I don't know what to do. Do you guys know any solution?
Sent from my XT1033 using AC Forums mobile app
- 03-18-2014, 09:59 AM #2
Re: Problem with the keypad
I would suggest to try another keyboard. Google has one in Play that is free and relatively simplistic. If you still have problems with the new keyboard, then it is probably a software issue.
- By T-Go in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 03:13 PM
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2014, 12:39 AM
- By texter805 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2014, 12:47 PM
- By anthobkk in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2014, 12:40 PM
- By Mad Madge in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2014, 10:38 AM