Widgets Not Updating on LG G2

jmarkey77

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Her all,

My widgets stopped updating and rebooting doesn't help. Before a factory reset what else can I do and where else can I look for potential solutions.

I searched these forums and Google for an answer for two days off and on and found only one article related and no solution in that article.

Thank you for your help in advance!

From Your Closet

jmarkey77

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm not even sure what that is. Maybe...?

-I can verify I don't have those now. What else?

From Your Closet

Last edited:

somnambulator

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
did u make sure background syncing was enabled? I know it's too late know but it could have been a simple fix

Sent from my Verizon Wireless G2, using unlimited data :)

Steven Giap

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi Jmarkey, did you just do the factory reset? I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 and started having the same issues...none of my widgets will update! After your "wiping the device" is everything resolved? Any flare ups?

jmarkey77

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi Jmarkey, did you just do the factory reset? I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 and started having the same issues...none of my widgets will update! After your "wiping the device" is everything resolved? Any flare ups?

Yup, just did a factory reset. Only issue was resetting all my defaults like what opens when I click a link and so on, nothing unexpected. If you have any data you don't want to lose drop it off in Dropbox.

SQUIRREL!!!

Steven Giap

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
wonderful, thanks JM...tried the system reset last night...appears to have worked...i also uninstalled a few apps that i had downloaded...cant wait to get home tonight to see if the widgets are still updating...thanks for the response!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci