- 188 Posts
LG G2 to be of first phones to get new "knock code" security update
This sounds intereresting!
Knock Code will come to other LG phones via software updates this year
With Knock On — wherein you tap the display twice to turn on your phone — has been one of our favorite new features of the past few months. LG introduced it with the LG G2 in 2013, and it returned with the LG G Flex toward the end of the year. And now, in 2014, LG's taking things a step further.
Introducing Knock Code. It's available now on the LG G Pro 2 and will come to other current LG phones later this year via a software update.
As the name implies, you'll no longer be limited to only unlocking your phone — now you'll be able knock (OK, tap, really) as a security function.
Apologies if it's already been posted but this is the first time i've seen about it
- 03-25-2014, 01:57 AM #2
- 03-25-2014, 06:10 AM #3
Re: LG G2 to be of first phones to get new "knock code" security update
Dayum. It's almost like we wrote this story yesterday.
LG Knock Code coming to G2 and G Flex in April | Android Central
- By Lazerath in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 11Last Post: 08-22-2015, 07:14 AM
- By Slantize in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 12-05-2014, 07:22 AM
- By Amir Maki in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 11Last Post: 08-26-2014, 08:36 PM
- By charles777 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 8Last Post: 04-17-2014, 09:45 PM
- By sethgoldstein in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2014, 07:17 AM