- 188 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
LG G2 to be of first phones to get new "knock code" security update
This sounds intereresting!Knock Code will come to other LG phones via software updates this year
With Knock On — wherein you tap the display twice to turn on your phone — has been one of our favorite new features of the past few months. LG introduced it with the LG G2 in 2013, and it returned with the LG G Flex toward the end of the year. And now, in 2014, LG's taking things a step further.
Introducing Knock Code. It's available now on the LG G Pro 2 and will come to other current LG phones later this year via a software update.
As the name implies, you'll no longer be limited to only unlocking your phone — now you'll be able knock (OK, tap, really) as a security function.
Apologies if it's already been posted but this is the first time i've seen about it
- 03-25-2014, 02:57 AM #2
- 03-25-2014, 07:10 AM #3
Re: LG G2 to be of first phones to get new "knock code" security update
Dayum. It's almost like we wrote this story yesterday.
LG Knock Code coming to G2 and G Flex in April | Android Central
- By Lazerath in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 11Last Post: 08-22-2015, 08:14 AM
- By Slantize in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 12-05-2014, 08:22 AM
- By Amir Maki in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 11Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:36 PM
- By charles777 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 8Last Post: 04-17-2014, 10:45 PM
- By sethgoldstein in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2014, 08:17 AM