Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default After kitkat update G2 troubles with problems

After kitkat knock on is not working properly. Google now! (Ok Google) phrase is not working ...in call Mic doesn't work properly it works good when the speaker on... I think lg must fix it soon with the update. ...of new UI of G2 pro...

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: After kitkat update G2 troubles with problems

Quote Originally Posted by jeno27 View Post
    After kitkat knock on is not working properly. Google now! (Ok Google) phrase is not working ...in call Mic doesn't work properly it works good when the speaker on... I think lg must fix it soon with the update. ...of new UI of G2 pro...

After offical Kit Kat upgrade via OTA knock on dies on my LG G2 running stock at AT&T. I can't open my apps at Google Play Store unless I use the zoom. I don't know is this situation is going to be fixed by LG. In my opinion not everyone that own a LG G2 got problems with their phones after Kit Kat upgrade. So let's say that minorities of LG G2 owners had confronted some kind of Bad Kit Kat After . I hope this after can get a happy ending. Just waiting for the release of the LG G3, Samsung Galaxy S5, HTC ONE 2 at AT&T, then I will make a decision and go for one of these three.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    737 Global Posts

Mine D802. After 4.4.2 it has two annoying problem. First is Auto Brightness too dim for medium light condition. And the 2nd problem is noise sound on left speaker and on earphone. But using BT headset no problem.

Default Re: After kitkat update G2 troubles with problems