- 9 Posts
Bricked phone, stuck at Recovery!!
I bricked my phone after doing an OTA Update with root and TWRP installed.. I've never had this hard time to unbrick a phone.. I am stuck at recovery, can't go to Download mode, G2 Drivers didn't work for the PC so I installed Universal drivers and it got recognised. I follow this step-by-step thread: LG G2 Stock Firmware (Go Back to Stock) - xda-developers and everything is good until I get to flash the stock kdz. It says that my phone is not connected to the PC and can't continue flashing. I really need help on that because I can't get out of this by now and I really need to get it back on track..
- 03-25-2014, 01:46 PM #2
- 03-30-2014, 06:23 PM #3
- 03-30-2014, 09:24 PM #4
- By felixiuc91 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 12:45 AM
- By mdawdy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 8Last Post: 03-27-2014, 08:10 AM
- By Paddy Landau in forum Google+Replies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2014, 07:12 PM
- By Almeuit in forum HTC One M8Replies: 45Last Post: 03-25-2014, 04:27 PM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum HTC One M8Replies: 10Last Post: 03-25-2014, 08:53 AM