com.google.process.gapps has stopped lg g2

Josh1303

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
So everything I turn the phone on it pops the message sorrycom.google.process.gapps has stopped. So I went and disabled and Re enabled download manager also reset app. No fix. I just was upgraded to new kit Kat version.

Any one have and ideas? Thanks.

Klotar

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
It is related to Swiftkey, the message can be ignored as no harm seems to come from that nor is any functionality lost. Only appears on bootup. Likely to be fixed soon by the Swiftkey developers in a future version.

Rogue360

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
It must be related to something else as I get this and I don't have, and never have had, swiftkey installed. But I still get it on every boot up.

wakesk8tr

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I am also getting this error, but I have never had swiftkey installed. I do use google keyboard, and after removing google keyboard the error went away. Could there be an issue with LG's software and installing alternative keyboards?

3snakes

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
Per SwiftKey's support blogs they're working on it. In fact one Engineer is asking for volunteers to test a build he hopes will fix it. I'm one of only two who have thus far replied to his request. I haven't heard back yet.

I'm also getting more "Loss of Service" messages and quicker run-down of the battery. I don't know if it's related or not. I have asked SwiftKey.