- 31 Posts
LG G2: Remove lock screen animations?
Hello. As the title says, I'm trying to get rid of the lock screen animations. They just seem annoying after a while. Unnecessary i would say. Is there any way of removing the animations? I've looked and they don't give you the options of removing them. Can i remove it with root?
LG G2 on 4.4. Kit-Kat
- 03-28-2014, 02:23 PM #2
Re: Remove lock screen animations?
You could turn off all animations in the Developer Options, but that would also include animations on the homescreen. If you don't already have Developer Options activated, go to Settings>About Phone, and tap Build Number 7 times. This will reveal the Developer Options menu, where you can turn off window and transition animations.
- 03-28-2014, 05:22 PM #3
- 06-09-2014, 09:00 AM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: LG G2: Remove lock screen animations?
Go to Settings-Display LockSreen-Select None.
In PlayStore you can try different LockSreens.
I prefer no LockSreens at all.
In fact there is no need for it.
If you are rooted you can use g2xposed to disable animations when you charge and use headset.
- By Vintageblair in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 10-03-2014, 11:19 AM
- By NathanBellaire in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 03-29-2014, 01:03 AM
- By Ian Marshall2 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2014, 03:12 PM
- By Karleen77 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-28-2014, 01:37 PM
- By justlaxin13 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-28-2014, 12:01 PM