- 9 Posts
LG G2 battery issue FIX
Just figured I'd throw this out there for all my fellow G2 users...
I have noticed that sometimes if I let my battery get below 15%, the next day it seems like the battery doesn't last as long. I have found that if you are having these battery issues with the G2, all I do is:
- Charge phone to 100% capacity
-(With phone still plugged in @ 100% capacity), hold the power button on the back, and do a soft restart. Once the phone is back up and running again, you're good to go!
I think what this does is re-calibrate the battery, so it knows exactly where 0% charge is, so you get more accurate readings. Found this out after trying multiple things, so I figured I'd share to try and help out other people
- 04-08-2014, 11:23 PM #2
- 04-15-2014, 12:44 AM #3
- 04-15-2014, 06:20 AM #4
- By Jillxz in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 13Last Post: 04-21-2014, 11:48 PM
- By johnnyshinta in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 04-09-2014, 12:11 PM
- By Sarah1564 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2014, 10:11 AM
- By snipsey2 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2014, 09:20 PM
- By AxlMyk in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2014, 05:29 PM