| || |
Is my LG G2 completely bricked ?
New to the forum, I'll come here to find some help with my LG G2. I bought it Thailand 4 months ago and it is operator free, 16gb model.
I have installed TWRP and run Cyanogen for sometime but I wanted to install the official KitKat that has been released. Here is the step I took :
1) I booted into TWRP mode and looked for my last backup, which was a official LG back up (before I install Cyanogen)
2) I launch it, somehow successfully
3) Once I was back on the official LG rom, I went to Settings and Update
4) I let the phone did his thing, downloading and rebooting.
5) 10 minutes later, the phone booted in TWRP.
6) I try to launch the LG official back up again, no luck, the phone reboot on TWRP
7) I tried to run the Cyanogen Rom, somehow I must have forgot to swip or wipe or erase something
8) Rebooting in TWRP
After hours on it, I just gave up and bring it to one of many shops here that fix/jailbreak/modify mobile phones. After 3 different shops, all of them told me they couldn't do it, they did not succeed to write any roms on the phone. They each kept the phone 24h and I believe they really tried.
One of the shops did a complete swipe of every data, so now, on TWRP, I have absolutely NOTHING is any folder. No back up, no roms, no files..
I am using Mac at home and I have a Windows 7 at work. I tried ADB on both, I manage to start ADB and enter the Command. But at that point, both computer are telling me there is no phone.
So guys, and please be sure I am not coming here as a lazy joke, I really tried everything I could within my skills (highly limited) and I am now praising for answer.
Will I ever get a chance to use that LG G2 again ? Should I bring it to LG and pretend I bought it like this (I doubt the LG sales guys will know more that the tech addict I went to before).
And if you do have a solution, please share it with me. What I found on the net is only based on the fact that at least ADB can find the phone. I really run out of options here.
In advance many thanks