- 04-21-2014, 06:20 PM #2
- 79 Posts
I've had several replacement phones and they've all been "factory refurbished" and every one of them had a sticker somewhere on the phone identifying it as such. Now, I've never returned a phone that I paid full price for, which it sounds like you did, so I don't know how that would work. Nonetheless, if you don't see anything identifying it as refurbished then I'd say it's probably new like the one you paid $500 for.
Hope that helps
- 04-22-2014, 08:17 PM #4
- 324 Posts
Go to Settings > About Phone > Hardware information. Look at the "lifetime calls". If it is any more than the total amount of time you have spent on the phone then it is probably a refurb.
Other than that, they are required to declare if it is a refurb or not.
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2014, 02:40 AM
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2014, 02:23 AM
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 04-19-2014, 06:47 AM
- By Tracey081 in forum Droid RAZR HDReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2014, 10:44 AM
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2014, 01:51 PM