Can't enable Slide Aside

Illustrator Joe

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,
Have a little issue here. Prior to updating to 4.4.2 I had disabled slide aside on my AT&T variant g2. I kinda want to give slide aside a shot now but when I go in disabled apps and click on Slide Aside this is what shows:
Screenshot_2014-04-22-19-00-05.jpg
As you can see everything is grayed out. Any other disabled app has a not grayed out box that says "enable". Never had this happen on any android device. It's not a huge deal, but like I said I just want to give Slide Aside a shot again. I have tried clearing my cache and restarting my phone. Any other suggestions?
Thanks!

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,
Have a little issue here. Prior to updating to 4.4.2 I had disabled slide aside on my AT&T variant g2. I kinda want to give slide aside a shot now but when I go in disabled apps and click on Slide Aside this is what shows:

As you can see everything is grayed out. Any other disabled app has a not grayed out box that says "enable". Never had this happen on any android device. It's not a huge deal, but like I said I just want to give Slide Aside a shot again. I have tried clearing my cache and restarting my phone. Any other suggestions?
Thanks!
Either you have another app disabled that is required for it work, or it's a glitch and may require a FDR to correct. You could try resetting app preferences, go to Settings, Application Manager, overflow menu, and select "Reset app preferences" then reboot after it completes, this will enable ALL disabled apps though.

Illustrator Joe

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
Either you have another app disabled that is required for it work, or it's a glitch and may require a FDR to correct. You could try resetting app preferences, go to Settings, Application Manager, overflow menu, and select "Reset app preferences" then reboot after it completes, this will enable ALL disabled apps though.

Thanks for your input. I was kinda thinking that was my next step. I will just have to write down all the ones that I have disabled. :/ no biggie. I'll report back if it works.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke