- 26 Posts
on screen phone
Has anyone been able to get this working?
Im having trouble.
First problem that it couldnt install the mtp driver correctly, i sorted that
Now it is telling me to update my on screen phone pc software, but ive just downloaded the most up to date software from the lg website.
I have tried connecting via wifi, bluetooth and usb
My comp is running windows 7 64 bit
Any help would be much appriciated
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-30-2014, 01:40 PM #2
Re: on screen phone
Came here with this exact problem, so far nothing helpful on Google either since the term "On-Screen Phone" is so generic, and even with the quotation marks I get results like "My phone's screen is stuck on."
Hopefully someone comes along with a good answer
- 04-30-2014, 01:59 PM #3
- By SwindleHeart in forum HTC One M7Replies: 27Last Post: 04-24-2015, 03:59 AM
- By stratos tsamouris in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 12-11-2014, 03:26 PM
- By whitenessj in forum Samsung Gear Fit 1 & 2Replies: 15Last Post: 09-23-2014, 01:04 PM
- By jayonegame in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 04-24-2014, 05:29 AM
- By The Royaloak in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 04-23-2014, 04:43 PM