- 2 Posts
LG G2 browsing and touch screen issue
Hello! My LG G2 has begun reacting strangely lately, although I have it for only one month. When browsing the Internet (whatever the browser), there are times when I cannot scroll through the websites. Insted, when I try to scroll, links or photos are selected and I have to click elsewhere or hit the back button for the menu to close. I found a similar video to my situation (only first 25 secs of the video).
Also, when I open a full screen app or video, pantom touches appear sometimes. Both problems occur once in a while (not always), but when they do, it is nearly impossible to use the phone. Locking-unlocking solves the problem, but only temporarily (for not even 5 minutes). Please help!!! Thank you in advance
- 04-28-2014, 01:37 PM #2
- 32 Posts
Re: LG G2 browsing and touch screen issue
Sorry your experiencing these issues. My first Lg G2 had the same issues. It's a software bug, just created a thread on this in the past. LG is aware, and they fixed this issue in the 4.4 kitkat update. Are you still using 4.2? If so try updating the software. After the update I haven't had any issue at all. Hopefully it fixes it for you.
- By bravofan71 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2014, 02:59 PM
- By Phil Nickinson in forum Android Central ContestsReplies: 6514Last Post: 05-04-2014, 08:30 AM
- By mkhall in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2014, 01:09 AM
- By JonThePants in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 04-28-2014, 04:51 PM
- By JeffDenver in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2014, 09:58 AM