Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG G2 knock code update soon?

I think its pretty lame how the knock code didn't come out yet even though LG said the update would come out sometime I'm April.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: LG G2 knock code update soon?

Just had mine via ota update

Me too.

Is this the code that allows you to create secret "knock" to unlock the phone? If so, I don't see any option to do it on my AT&T phone as of today. I have the KK update, plus there was another update a few weeks ago. Where will the secret knock menu be accessed?

On start screen alfie its on lock screen settings then knock code..works brill they also fixed audio bug and bug that showed Bluetooth being used in battery stats when it wasn't ..great update phone now perfect

I see no such setting. I went to "Settings", "Lock screen" and there is no "knock setting/code". Guess I don't have the update.

Hope you get it sion check to see if an update is available via update centre

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnutt View Post
    Hope you get it sion check to see if an update is available via update centre
    Just did...nothin'.

Quote Originally Posted by OhAlfie View Post
    Just did...nothin'.
    I don't think AT&T has pushed the knock code update yet.

Global Posts
    93 Global Posts

No update on T-Mobile for this either.

Sprint the same glad it's on its way though

Sent from the sexy LG G2

No Knock Code update here yet... LG G2 D802 Kitkat 4.4.2.
    Does having Root interfere with OTA updates?

Is it posible to recieve knock code update, when you dont have kitkat? Id prefer not to update to kitkat already, basically just got the damn thing!

14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

What service provider are you on?

I got the update today on a D802 using a pre-paid T-Mobile SIM. Is anything included in the update other than the tap-based security feature?

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

i got mine 3 days ago OTA. international version, im living here in the Philippines.

i just found out that it's quite laggy, there's some kind of a bug. I'm on stock, and everything is stock, not rooted..

Bug: when i hold the home button to clear all my recent apps it take a second or two to response. And when I tap clear all, i can see my wallpaper dis-positioned or moved and lag a bit. then when i tap home button again to return home it also takes a while. ( i cant remember if i still need to tap home button after the clear all action before, but that's what i'm doing now, on other phones it automatically returns to homescreen right?)

another, (just happened a while ago) when i watch a video from the feedly app, the lockscreen settings appear for a while. i dont even open that up before watching the video.

i'll update if i found another bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaroad View Post
    I got the update today on a D802 using a pre-paid T-Mobile SIM. Is anything included in the update other than the tap-based security feature?
    I haven't gotten my update for Sprint either hope it comes soon I heard you can hide your soft keys by going to setting display front touch buttons scroll all the way down and press something that says hide soft keys or something like that you gotta customise which app you would like to hide soft keys for or make it so thier hidden for every app.... after while on the app just swipe the bottom of the screen up to see the soft keys again😁✌whoo!

I wonder now with the announcement of the LG g3 and the different LG software if the LG G2 will get that update

Sent from the sexy LG G2

Hope so smart keyboard looks really good