- 1 Posts
horrible battery- did I get a dud?
. I am not sure if I have a dud or alternatively I am doing something wrong
I am on. 4.4.2
Today is a typical day for me.. Charged to 100% at 8am..
Data- total time since charge 7 hr 31 min
SOT- 1 HR 20 MIN
Percent left 39%
USAGE- screen 26% android 13%
I have had Bluetooth off, brightness 25%. Not rooted. Don't use or have Facebook. Haven't listened to music. Only services used are what's app and hangouts.. Used GPS/maps for 5 minutes. Have between on Wifi with data on. Have Google now and get notifications on my status bar.. Have default weather widget set to hourly updates.. Gmail and yahoo mail used minimally .. Really haven't done much with my phone and battery is disproportionally low
Am I doing something wrong.. IAny insight would be much appreciated
- 04-30-2014, 10:01 PM #2
- 04-30-2014, 10:44 PM #3
Re: horrible battery- did I get a dud?
- By ranpkri55 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 16Last Post: 06-21-2016, 04:11 AM
- By cgtyoder in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 3Last Post: 05-05-2014, 11:38 PM
- By Jon Jackson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 05-01-2014, 11:28 AM
- By Marc-Andre Dore in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2014, 11:11 PM
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2014, 01:16 PM