After Text Mess Sound

oil64

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi all, I Have a little problem with my LG G2. When I recive a text, the 'Notification' sound 'of my choice' alerts me "no problem so far". But when I reply with a text, once it has been sent a little screen appears telling how much that cost etc etc, but the really anoying thing is that with the little screen the sound of 'the lg choir boys sounds every time i send a text. I just cant seam to be able to dissable it. Any idears????

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, I Have a little problem with my LG G2. When I recive a text, the 'Notification' sound 'of my choice' alerts me "no problem so far". But when I reply with a text, once it has been sent a little screen appears telling how much that cost etc etc, but the really anoying thing is that with the little screen the sound of 'the lg choir boys sounds every time i send a text. I just cant seam to be able to dissable it. Any idears????

Well, I would say you can't disable that notification that notification is send by your carrier, you need to bear the same or do one thing, tell your service provider that you are not in a need of getting notification again and again telling about the cost i am charged.... :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34