- 1 Posts
After Text Mess Sound
Hi all, I Have a little problem with my LG G2. When I recive a text, the 'Notification' sound 'of my choice' alerts me "no problem so far". But when I reply with a text, once it has been sent a little screen appears telling how much that cost etc etc, but the really anoying thing is that with the little screen the sound of 'the lg choir boys sounds every time i send a text. I just cant seam to be able to dissable it. Any idears????
- 05-01-2014, 04:09 AM #2
Re: After Text Mess Sound
Well, I would say you can't disable that notification that notification is send by your carrier, you need to bear the same or do one thing, tell your service provider that you are not in a need of getting notification again and again telling about the cost i am charged....
- By ruca32 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 06-18-2016, 04:47 PM
- By hallmr09 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 05-05-2014, 04:34 PM
- By dctokyo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2014, 01:09 AM
- By lior mk in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2014, 01:50 AM
- By sulla1965 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2014, 11:06 PM