Camera photo review dims right away
I have the international LG D802. In camera mode, when I press the photo icon at the bottom to review my last photo or other photos already in the gallery, the last photo opens and then almost immediately goes dim. I can't find a setting anywhere that controls this. Has anyone seen this? Can anyone help?
- 05-05-2014, 11:35 AM #2
- 05-05-2014, 02:25 PM #3
- 05-07-2014, 12:31 PM #5
Re: Camera photo review dims right away
Settings>Apps>Swipe to all>Select Google+>Clear Defaults
I have tried to replicate your problem in the gallery app, and I cannot get it to work. My assumption (I know, I know) was that you chose photos as the default app for displaying pictures.
After clearing defaults, go into camera, snap a pic, push the corner button to get a preview. If it asks what app choose gallery.
this will only work if the default is, in fact, photos.
- 05-14-2014, 03:12 PM #7
- 05-18-2014, 11:31 AM #8
- By Mark1010 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 12-26-2014, 04:55 PM
- By vgmasterx in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2014, 03:17 PM
- By vgmasterx in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2014, 08:46 AM
- By vgmasterx in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2014, 08:46 AM
- By bearcatflex in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 04-30-2014, 09:35 PM