- 80 Posts
I have the G2 on Sprint and my battery life is amazing... When I'm not running instagram. I open the app for 5 mins and already the app has drained almost 5 percent of my battery. I have to force close it every time so it doesn't continue to drain even after I close the app or swipe it out of running apps. I stoped using the instagram camera and even turned off all the notifications. Anyone else experiences this?
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-06-2014, 10:37 PM #2
- 05-07-2014, 02:40 PM #3
- 06-10-2014, 01:30 PM #4
Re: Instagram drain?
I am having the same problem. Every time I open Instagram, my phone gets hot and the battery drains like crazy. I just posted about it in the Moto X forum, because I wans't sure if it was phone specific, but since you have a G2 on Sprint (I'm on VZW), I am assuming it is a problem with Instagram. I have to force close Instagram or reboot to get it to stop.
link to my post --->http://forums.androidcentral.com/mot...-very-hot.html
- 06-10-2014, 01:47 PM #5
- By Steven Grodzinski in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 15Last Post: 10-26-2016, 07:52 AM
- By ianhanson85 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 20Last Post: 09-05-2014, 06:34 PM
- By arch stanton1 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 20Last Post: 05-31-2014, 07:40 AM
- By jedidev in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2014, 07:05 PM
- By mrg4512 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-05-2014, 11:11 PM