- 60 Posts
I have the G2 on Sprint and my battery life is amazing... When I'm not running instagram. I open the app for 5 mins and already the app has drained almost 5 percent of my battery. I have to force close it every time so it doesn't continue to drain even after I close the app or swipe it out of running apps. I stoped using the instagram camera and even turned off all the notifications. Anyone else experiences this?
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-06-2014, 09:37 PM #2
- 05-07-2014, 01:40 PM #3
- 06-10-2014, 12:30 PM #4
Re: Instagram drain?
I am having the same problem. Every time I open Instagram, my phone gets hot and the battery drains like crazy. I just posted about it in the Moto X forum, because I wans't sure if it was phone specific, but since you have a G2 on Sprint (I'm on VZW), I am assuming it is a problem with Instagram. I have to force close Instagram or reboot to get it to stop.
link to my post --->Instagram Hogging Resources, Making Moto X very hotCurrent Device: Moto X VZW
Previous: Galaxy Nexus, HTC Thunderbolt, Motorola Droid
Before Android: Palm Pre, Blackberry Curve, Blackberry Pearl, iPhone (Original), Sidekick XL
- 06-10-2014, 12:47 PM #5
- By Steven Grodzinski in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 07-01-2014, 11:16 AM
- By arch stanton1 in forum Moto GReplies: 20Last Post: 05-31-2014, 06:40 AM
- By jedidev in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2014, 06:05 PM
- By mrg4512 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-05-2014, 10:11 PM
- By ianhanson85 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 13Last Post: 05-05-2014, 01:10 AM