LG G2 screen busted, locked out.
So I have a Verizon LG G2 here, and besides the cracked screen and wonky digitizer, it's cool.
My problem is that the majority of the screen unresponsive, and the device is password protected. I'm trying to get my files off of it, however I can't unlock it to enable debugging or anything. I can't unlock it at all.
Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
- 07-03-2014, 05:18 PM #2
- 07-04-2014, 08:48 PM #3
Re: LG G2 screen busted, locked out.
If you don't have USB debug enabled, you may be SOL but it won't hurt to try. Good luck!
- By alcor34 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 05-10-2014, 12:04 PM
- By jedidev in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2014, 07:05 PM
- By Wolfgang Schall in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2014, 04:13 PM
- By Westiemom in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2014, 02:55 PM
- By Kayla Terry in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2014, 02:24 PM