Mobile website width: This is just a little test.
Hi, I need to test how my test website looks on an LG G2. I set the maximum width of the site to 480p and minimum to 320p, and I'm curious how the site will look on a device that has a 1080p width (the LG G2). I just don't know if the phone will scale the website or zoom into the proper area.
Just go to testblog607.blogspot.com and take a screenshot. Reply here with the screenshot please.
- 05-07-2014, 07:24 PM #2
- 05-20-2014, 07:45 AM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: Mobile website width: This is just a little test.
If this has anything to do with css media queries, you should look into viewports, that should normally make responsive web design and scaling a lot easier on mobile devices with different resolutions.
- By jdbii in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 21Last Post: 08-27-2016, 09:13 AM
- By eric3 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 03-04-2015, 12:16 AM
- By bembol in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 50Last Post: 05-21-2014, 02:48 PM
- By khainguyen97 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 18Last Post: 05-09-2014, 05:28 PM
- By NateTrib in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2014, 05:53 PM