Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Default Mobile website width: This is just a little test.

Hi, I need to test how my test website looks on an LG G2. I set the maximum width of the site to 480p and minimum to 320p, and I'm curious how the site will look on a device that has a 1080p width (the LG G2). I just don't know if the phone will scale the website or zoom into the proper area.

Just go to testblog607.blogspot.com and take a screenshot. Reply here with the screenshot please.

Default Re: Mobile website width: This is just a little test.

Quote Originally Posted by xpcjx87 View Post
    Hi, I need to test how my test website looks on an LG G2. I set the maximum width of the site to 480p and minimum to 320p, and I'm curious how the site will look on a device that has a 1080p width (the LG G2). I just don't know if the phone will scale the website or zoom into the proper area.

Just go to testblog607.blogspot.com and take a screenshot. Reply here with the screenshot please.
    This is more a browser thing... Attached is a screenshot of it on a Nexus 4 (1280x720 display) with Chrome, tough to see without manually zooming in.

Mobile website width: This is just a little test.-uploadfromtaptalk1399508599526.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by acejavelin View Post
    This is more a browser thing... Attached is a screenshot of it on a Nexus 4 (1280x720 display) with Chrome, tough to see without manually zooming in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1399508599526.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	116951

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Thanks, I got it figured out now. I'll just have to stretch it to max @ 960 and use bigger text, and scale width of any images to 90 - 100%

If this has anything to do with css media queries, you should look into viewports, that should normally make responsive web design and scaling a lot easier on mobile devices with different resolutions.

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/...wport_meta_tag