Replacement

scopeland1556

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Recently my knock-on hasn't been working and I have a couple of dead spots. Att is sending me a replacement phone under warranty. Several months ago though I dropped my phone in water for like 2 seconds. There was no issues, and it never even lost power during or after the water. My question is would att find the water indicator has turned even though its not the cause of my issues? I don't want to break open the back since that would void my warranty.

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Odds are if the phone was submerged in any way, the indicator will trigger and they will deny your replacement.

scopeland1556

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the help. I did have a case and cover on too. I don't think the case is water proof but the battery pack is sealed on this phone too. You think that would help anything?

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The LDI is in the SIM slot on most G2's, it can difficult to so but did you check it?

What I can tell you is if it shows Liquid Damage, you are screwed... they are very sticky on this, irregardless of the reason it was sent in, if the LDI is activated they will not warranty it at all. It still may be eligible for an insurance claim though, but if you have sent it in to the carrier already you might be toast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid