- 2 Posts
Recently my knock-on hasn't been working and I have a couple of dead spots. Att is sending me a replacement phone under warranty. Several months ago though I dropped my phone in water for like 2 seconds. There was no issues, and it never even lost power during or after the water. My question is would att find the water indicator has turned even though its not the cause of my issues? I don't want to break open the back since that would void my warranty.
- 05-08-2014, 07:36 AM #2
- 05-08-2014, 11:52 AM #4
The LDI is in the SIM slot on most G2's, it can difficult to so but did you check it?
What I can tell you is if it shows Liquid Damage, you are screwed... they are very sticky on this, irregardless of the reason it was sent in, if the LDI is activated they will not warranty it at all. It still may be eligible for an insurance claim though, but if you have sent it in to the carrier already you might be toast.
- By legia93 in forum VerizonReplies: 9Last Post: 05-08-2014, 03:20 PM
- By Kayla Terry in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2014, 01:24 PM
- By testmonket in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 06:58 PM
- By lmorales11 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 06:30 PM
- By jester0110 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 05-05-2014, 03:43 PM