- 1 Posts
Problem with my new LG G2 Battery - desperate!
First of all, I am new here and I apologize for my English because it's not my origin langauge.
I bought a new LG G2 32GB (Jelly bean 4.2.2) one week ago.
Before the first use of it, I made battery empty and than full charged it.
I feel (and know) that the battery is not acting and works like it should be in this phone. (as my friends telling me by exprience of their
own LG G2)
With a daily simple use (Whats'app,facebook and some sites only) the battery is getting down from 100% to 50% in 4 hours!
My brightness is just 40%, I turned off the GPS,LED,WIFI and some widgtedes and even so the battery is getting empty
I am really desperate and begging for your help.
Thank you very very much!
- 05-10-2014, 10:22 PM #2
- 51 Posts
Re: Problem with my new LG G2 Battery - desperate!
that doesn't sound right at all. Can you please post some screen shots of the battery section in the settings menu? With the screen on time opened?
It's really early to call it but if what you're saying is true your phone is defective.
- 05-10-2014, 10:24 PM #3
- 05-10-2014, 10:27 PM #4
- By Julien Pierret in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 17Last Post: 01-17-2016, 08:49 PM
- By zedorda in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 05-11-2014, 09:23 PM
- By mcaspe1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2014, 09:11 AM
- By droidntn in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2014, 01:34 PM
- By dgcamero in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2014, 12:06 PM