- 1 Posts
Soft Bricked/won't connect to PC VZW LG G2
I'll cut to the chase. After rooting and flashing a custom rom onto my LG G2 (Aeonflex rom) I seem to have soft bricked the device. I can boot into both recovery (TWRP) and download mode; however can do nothing with either of these modes as my computer does not recognize the device as being connected when I plug it in. I have uninstalled and re-installed all drivers on my computer which is running Windows 8. I have disabled the phone from connecting as a modem as well.
When I attempt to boot the phone it either goes straight into fast boot or goes to a black screen where the LED cycles through and never boots. I attempted to fix via ADB sideload however I can not due to the fact no computer I connect the phone to will recognize the device.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
- 05-24-2014, 01:29 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Soft Bricked/won't connect to PC VZW LG G2
I hope you've found your way around this by now[email removed by moderator], if not and I'll walk you through the process. Hopefully your phone supports sd cards pretty much you'll have to flash a new or original rom the do as you please
- By kimmandy36 in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2015, 07:16 AM
- By felloffthetruck in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 09-24-2014, 09:38 AM
- By Sean Burns1 in forum LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 05-22-2014, 01:54 PM
- By abasu in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2014, 09:13 PM
- By dloj333 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 05-12-2014, 08:22 PM