Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default QuickMemo Shortcut Gone

I am in the UK and on the network EE today I receieved the KitKat update on my LG but since I updated the shortcut to the QuickMemo no longer works, normally I would hold the home icon and swipe right to do this but nothing happens any more. Any ideas?? Thanks

Default Re: QuickMemo Shortcut Gone

I usually get to quick memo by holding the volume up button when the screen is locked. I usually use it quite a bit.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using AC Forums mobile app

Still works for me.

I wouldn't say that you hold the home button though. It's more or a swipe up diagonally to the right. Try that.

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sincs View Post
    Still works for me.

I wouldn't say that you hold the home button though. It's more or a swipe up diagonally to the right. Try that.
    Works for me too. The 'swipe up' brings up the 'half-circle' and the Memo shortcut appears to the right (Google is straight ahead and voice command is to the left).

Quote Originally Posted by JozayG2 View Post
    I am in the UK and on the network EE today I receieved the KitKat update on my LG but since I updated the shortcut to the QuickMemo no longer works, normally I would hold the home icon and swipe right to do this but nothing happens any more. Any ideas?? Thanks
    I would actually like to know how to remove the quick memo shortcut. So if you figure out what you did to make it disappear, let me know.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Sorry I have no idea how to remove this?shortcut but since the update the swipe up menu seems to randomly work sometimes and then other times nothing happens when I swipe up