Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default how has the g2 held up

I'm looking at the g2 m8 and maybe the z2 as I jump from my z1s I was gana get the g2 when I switched to tmobile but wanted to try out Sony but the z1s has given me a bad taste was looking to keep this phone for at least a year an a half but 3 z1s later and still no kitkat with this anti shatter film that scratches so easy I will be giving it up so how has the g2 held up are you looking to keep it another year?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: how has the g2 held up

I've had my G2 for almost 6 months and it's held up very well. No scratches or cracks anywhere. Never been dropped on a hard surface. I use a poetic slim case when I'm out. It has a matte finish which helps with gripping the phone. I'll probably keep it as my primary phone for at least the next year.

Sent from my G2 running SOKP

No screen cover, and just the Incipio Feather case. I keep my phone loose in my pocket or purse, and still not a single scratch on the screen.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

FThis is my second G2 the first one started to crack in the corners and I dropped it in my basement cement floor and it shattered the display payed LG 167.00 to fix it they sent a brand new G2 actually everything works better I have it in a case but I work outside and screen covers make it to hard to see in sunlight I love thousand phone that is why I paid up when I broke my other one

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk