- 1 Posts
G2 charging Issue
I am having a bit of a problem that I cannot seem to find an answer for. When I plug my phone in to charge, it vibrates, and the little charge symbol comes up from the bottom of the screen. And then it does it again, over and over. It just seems to keep going to charge, stopping, and then repeating itself. I cannot seem to find an answer as to what the problem is, and I am hoping that someone here might know the answer.
- 05-15-2014, 06:32 PM #2
Re: G2 charging Issue
Mine does that sometimes when there's a loose connection with the plug in. It happens when there's a bad connection between the transformer and where the usb cord plugs into it.
Sent from my LG-LS980 using AC Forums mobile app
- 05-16-2014, 06:43 AM #3
- By Lambertoid in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 05-17-2014, 04:44 PM
- By IBMJunkman in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 05-15-2014, 09:53 PM
- By nicolast31 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 05-15-2014, 06:46 PM
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2014, 05:02 PM
- By gilotmu in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2014, 04:33 PM